Welcome to Forza Underground if you hav'nt already then please sign up and enjoy all the best features of the forum today it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up but its well worth it!

If your already a member then just hit the log in button to log into your account.
Welcome to Forza Underground if you hav'nt already then please sign up and enjoy all the best features of the forum today it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up but its well worth it!

If your already a member then just hit the log in button to log into your account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The undeground drift scene

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to forza underground if you have'nt already please sign up to enjoy all of the sites best features !
Site will be updated soon and ready for all fm3 posts !
New site theme has been totally changed the features are working alot better than before now also the profiles look alot better too and easier to use enjoy!
Latest topics
» HTD DriftMonkey vs. ??????
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 am by GFX Duckinator

» TopSpeedUK forza 3
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK writing challnge and survey...
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV!
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK... The old sponsors of GFX drifters...
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm by jaketopspeed

» [High] [Times] [Drifting] New team thread UPDATED
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm by HTD SmokeyOC

» FORZA MOTORSPORT OFFICAL TEAM LIST and contact info
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am by Darth loc

» Need Team.
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm by SHIZUKA

» FMDC 2009/2010
what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 pm by AKINA

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed May 05, 2021 9:09 am
Poll
what would you rate the forza 3 demo at 1 to 10
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty4%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 4% [ 1 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty0%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty4%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 4% [ 1 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty0%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty14%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 14% [ 4 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty11%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 11% [ 3 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty14%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 14% [ 4 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty21%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 21% [ 6 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty11%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 11% [ 3 ]
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty21%what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28
Top posters
GFX 4DAM
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Emptywhat you want from forza motorsport 3? I_voting_barwhat you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty 
GFX STYL3S
what you want from forza motorsport 3? Emptywhat you want from forza motorsport 3? I_voting_barwhat you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty 
GFX Bdubz
SHIZUKA
LockableTub15
AKINA
HTD NoXiDe
HTD SmokeyOC
VRTX MadRat
DDT GAMBIT

what you want from forza motorsport 3?

Go down 
+5
Tw1n Tur6o
nobziller
GFX 4DAM
Massie1
DDT GAMBIT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DDT GAMBIT
Level 2 Drift License
DDT GAMBIT

what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty
PostSubject: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:31 pm

what would you like the famouse forza 3?
would you like it to be like forza 2 with up to date graphics, or would you like it to be arcade styled? with up to date graphics and up to date driving physics, .....post in here to share your feelings about forza motorsport 3.
Back to top Go down
Massie1
Level 1 Drift License
Massie1

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:15 pm

I dont know tbh, everything you said there really. I love Forza but the more realistic you make it the more people will say good things about it. So yeah all that.
Back to top Go down
GFX 4DAM
Admin
GFX 4DAM

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am

I dont want them to screw up the drifting so that its set to drift like in nfs prostreet or juiced.

another thing im looking forward to seeing is how the painting will be, because i wanna be able to paint on windows wheels and everything lol.

cant wait lol
Back to top Go down
https://forzaunderground.forumotion.com
DDT GAMBIT
Level 2 Drift License
DDT GAMBIT

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm

imagine tyre paints ...you could have like your team name on the tyres ....oh waw ...it does say in the customization trailer that the customization of the cars will be realistic...DI GP have writing on there tyres look at the D1 gp falkon mustang it has the d1 logo on the rear tyres...waw and window paint:O canae wait laddies:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
nobziller
Level 1 Drift License
nobziller

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 pm

the best thing for forza 3 is to be exactly like the real thing real driving al the bumps and evrything and no GLITCHES
Back to top Go down
GFX 4DAM
Admin
GFX 4DAM

PostSubject: re:above   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 am

cheers thanks to tire flex its gonna be alot more real than fm2 and all the tuning is going to be alot more detailed too aparently cant wait bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Tw1n Tur6o
Level 1 Drift License
Tw1n Tur6o

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 pm

I can't wait, I hope its got a lot of fine tuning and like GFX 4DAM said being able to paint the windows and other things too.
Back to top Go down
GFX 4DAM
Admin
GFX 4DAM

PostSubject: RE:what do you want from forza 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Yea thats my most hyped thing lol as u might know already i paint in forza 2 but cant wait to see how much more improved the painting will be in forza 3 What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
DRFR BoOstN
Level 1 Drift License

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 pm

I want it to just be drift based lol, but nah in all seriousness i hope theres widebodys, wider range of kits and conversions (by that i mean headlight conversions), but it wont happen Sad
Back to top Go down
GFX 4DAM
Admin
GFX 4DAM

PostSubject: RE:ABOVE   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm

well u never know the painting might be so good either u can paint on the headlights or on the cars like rx-7's they can be painted on even better than before lol!

oh and i hope you can remove spoilers because the S15 is so sexy spoilerless lol
Back to top Go down
Tw1n Tur6o
Level 1 Drift License
Tw1n Tur6o

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm

GFX 4DAM wrote:
oh and i hope you can remove spoilers because the S15 is so sexy spoilerless lol

True that cheers
Back to top Go down
xAFxFRANCISx
Level 1 Drift License
xAFxFRANCISx

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:38 pm

on forza 3 i would like to be able to custumize your own body kit especially spoilers and exhaust also i would like to have the make of the exhaust on the exhaust ifya get me e.g AEM Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro afro bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

12 more days for the states!
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:47 pm

LOOOOOL! was that only 7 days for the uk ? LOOOL Razz
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm

screw you styl3s! j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what you want from forza motorsport 3?   what you want from forza motorsport 3? Empty

Back to top Go down

what you want from forza motorsport 3?
Page 1 of 1