Welcome to Forza Underground if you hav'nt already then please sign up and enjoy all the best features of the forum today it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up but its well worth it!

If your already a member then just hit the log in button to log into your account.
Welcome to Forza Underground if you hav'nt already then please sign up and enjoy all the best features of the forum today it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up but its well worth it!

If your already a member then just hit the log in button to log into your account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The undeground drift scene

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to forza underground if you have'nt already please sign up to enjoy all of the sites best features !
Site will be updated soon and ready for all fm3 posts !
New site theme has been totally changed the features are working alot better than before now also the profiles look alot better too and easier to use enjoy!
Latest topics
» HTD DriftMonkey vs. ??????
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 am by GFX Duckinator

» TopSpeedUK forza 3
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK writing challnge and survey...
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV!
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK... The old sponsors of GFX drifters...
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm by jaketopspeed

» [High] [Times] [Drifting] New team thread UPDATED
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm by HTD SmokeyOC

» FORZA MOTORSPORT OFFICAL TEAM LIST and contact info
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am by Darth loc

» Need Team.
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm by SHIZUKA

» FMDC 2009/2010
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 pm by AKINA

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed May 05, 2021 9:09 am
Poll
what would you rate the forza 3 demo at 1 to 10
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty4%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 4% [ 1 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty0%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty4%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 4% [ 1 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty0%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty14%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 14% [ 4 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty11%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 11% [ 3 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty14%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 14% [ 4 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty21%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 21% [ 6 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty11%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 11% [ 3 ]
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty21%Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28
Top posters
GFX 4DAM
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyDrifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; I_voting_barDrifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty 
GFX STYL3S
Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyDrifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; I_voting_barDrifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty 
GFX Bdubz
SHIZUKA
LockableTub15
AKINA
HTD NoXiDe
HTD SmokeyOC
VRTX MadRat
DDT GAMBIT

Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty
PostSubject: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 am

This Video Is sickk, editing is amazinggg ! Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Icon_rr

Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Very nice! Excellent drifting in the video as well.
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 am

Bdubz94 wrote:
Very nice! Excellent drifting in the video as well.

YUSH Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Icon_biggrin i wann drift on that circuit in real life man.
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Yeah that would be crazy! Too bad I don't have a car yet. =/
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:54 am

Haha well havign a car would help Wink, hopefully i shouldd be movign tp japan or america and opening up my own garage in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:06 pm

that would would be awesome. my dad has his own shop. =)
Back to top Go down
GFX 4DAM
Admin
GFX 4DAM

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:56 am

omfg at 2mins 17 that jx100 is so sexy >.<
Back to top Go down
https://forzaunderground.forumotion.com
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 am

GFX Bdubz wrote:

Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Icon_eek fo real!? what kinda shop man? like everything? or just tune upsss ?
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:31 am

GFX 4DAM wrote:
omfg at 2mins 17 that jx100 is so sexy >.<

hell yer dude, just a shame there isnt one in forza 3 Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:49 am

GFX STYL3S wrote:
GFX Bdubz wrote:

Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Icon_eek fo real!? what kinda shop man? like everything? or just tune upsss ?

its just a mechanic shop. just stuff like oil changes, tire rotations, and fixing problems with cars. Nothing to fancy.
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am

GFX Bdubz wrote:
GFX STYL3S wrote:
GFX Bdubz wrote:

its just a mechanic shop. just stuff like oil changes, tire rotations, and fixing problems with cars. Nothing to fancy.

Arr nice man, im talkign abotu making, a body shop, paint sho , tune ups, and engineee shop so basically everyting Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Affraid
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm

That would be sick. When i graduate i want to attend Nashville Auto Diesel College so i can know how to my car up when i get it.
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 pm

GFX Bdubz wrote:
That would be sick. When i graduate i want to attend Nashville Auto Diesel College so i can know how to my car up when i get it.

Oh nice mann, Diesel? why nto petrol dude ? lool
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

well it has a lot of different programs... body repair, general repair, and paint. then there is a deisel program for deisel trucks and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Oh shitt, nice man, how logn does that course take?
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:32 pm

like four years i think for all of it. its really fast
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:38 pm

4 years :O! snap man thats a long tiem lol, mien only takes 2 years (:
Back to top Go down
GFX Bdubz
Level 10 Drift License
GFX Bdubz

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

about 4 years which I think is really good.
Back to top Go down
GFX STYL3S
GFX STYL3S

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Well yer? how old are you? like 16?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;   Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit; Empty

Back to top Go down

Drifting Action on the Ebisu Circuit;
Page 1 of 1