Welcome to Forza Underground if you hav'nt already then please sign up and enjoy all the best features of the forum today it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up but its well worth it!

If your already a member then just hit the log in button to log into your account.
Welcome to Forza Underground if you hav'nt already then please sign up and enjoy all the best features of the forum today it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up but its well worth it!

If your already a member then just hit the log in button to log into your account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The undeground drift scene

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to forza underground if you have'nt already please sign up to enjoy all of the sites best features !
Site will be updated soon and ready for all fm3 posts !
New site theme has been totally changed the features are working alot better than before now also the profiles look alot better too and easier to use enjoy!
Latest topics
» HTD DriftMonkey vs. ??????
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:23 am by GFX Duckinator

» TopSpeedUK forza 3
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:39 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK writing challnge and survey...
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:28 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV!
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm by jaketopspeed

» TopSpeedUK... The old sponsors of GFX drifters...
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm by jaketopspeed

» [High] [Times] [Drifting] New team thread UPDATED
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm by HTD SmokeyOC

» FORZA MOTORSPORT OFFICAL TEAM LIST and contact info
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:07 am by Darth loc

» Need Team.
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:49 pm by SHIZUKA

» FMDC 2009/2010
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:00 pm by AKINA

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed May 05, 2021 9:09 am
Poll
what would you rate the forza 3 demo at 1 to 10
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty4%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 4% [ 1 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty0%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty4%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 4% [ 1 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty0%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty14%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 14% [ 4 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty11%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 11% [ 3 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty14%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 14% [ 4 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty21%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 21% [ 6 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty11%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 11% [ 3 ]
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty21%TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
 21% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28
Top posters
GFX 4DAM
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyTopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! I_voting_barTopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty 
GFX STYL3S
TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyTopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! I_voting_barTopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty 
GFX Bdubz
SHIZUKA
LockableTub15
AKINA
HTD NoXiDe
HTD SmokeyOC
VRTX MadRat
DDT GAMBIT

TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaketopspeed
Sponser

TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! Empty
PostSubject: TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV!   TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Silverstone. Over the years there has been an epic amount of events happening here. First of all there is the Formula One racing which frankly is boring in my mind because you sit there in a chair that isnt very comfy and every 10 minutes... VROOM! And thats it! I pay 50 quid to see that 10 minutes... Blink and you miss it!
Silverstone was also were Jake drove the Bugatti Veyron and where Neil attempted to powerslide a BMW Z4 M power. However now... Theres a new... Girl on the block!
You see, i drive a Fiat Abarth 500 and that is made to keep you calm and happy. It is a happy car! And then when you want to thrill yourself then you can put your foot down but then normally Jake will take a super fast car to a track or to the TopSpeedUK secret Airfield near Loughborough and thrash it, bash it and then give it back with bold tyres. However this time there was a problem because he was not available. Jake was driving the Lamborghini Gallardo in Vietnam and therefore... I had to tackle my first Lamborghini. It was therefore time to take my brave pills. Co-Dydramole for my back to be exact.
Now you see the car has been made to be extra super duper light! When you drive it though it shows. Most of the glass that was in the Lamborghini Murcielago of the olden times was actually glass but now its a bit plasticy. Theres no radio; but this is backed up by the sound of the Italian horses coming from my left ear and the tyres roaring in my right... So it is compensated.
In a way we can relate this to the Abarth 500... Hold on let me finish! You see the Abarth 500 is made to make you feel happy and flamboyant like i said earlier and well so does the Lamborghini. This SV model is made to stick its hands down your trousers, have a tinkle and then finish off with a pfff and then home. I drove this to the max down the straights past the pit lane and i was near to 200mph! And then the next straight i did grab 200mph and a little extra too! Its brilliant.
But when you slow down to a cruise, you dont realise that you are in what seems to be a basic City Rover being that there are not many optional extras and things this doesnt bother you. The reason it doesnt really bother you is because you have the car, you have the engine and you have the speed. I enjoyed it because it was fun and that everytime i put my foot down, i was slammed into my seat and then the g forces pulled me into a sense of my own mind and that time... I felt like i was 18 all over again... But i didnt have a fag hanging out my mouth!
Written by Michelle Spencer,
2nd presenter for TopSpeedUK
www.topspeeduk.co.uk
we thrash we bash and we push it to the limit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.topspeeduk.co.uk

TopSpeedUK drives the fast and furious... The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV!
Page 1 of 1